PLUGABLE THUNDERBOLT 3 & USB C
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Why Buy From Us
At Plugable, we design products for productivity. And we know that work can happen anywhere–at a desk, on the road, in an office, and more often than ever, at home.
Every Plugable product–from dongle to docking station–is designed and tested by our team in Redmond, Washington to work anywhere you work.
With a wide range of Thunderbolt 3 and USB-C laptop compatibility, up to 100W of charging power, 40Gbps bandwidth, and dual 4K 60Hz video output with Thunderbolt 3, the TBT3-UDC3 takes advantage of the latest advances in technology.
Extend your display with dual monitors and stay powered all day with the fastest charging available. The TBT3-UDC3 expands your laptop ports further with two USB-C ports that let you transfer large files quickly so even editing 4K video won’t slow things down, three USB-A ports mean your legacy peripherals won’t be left out, a wired Ethernet connection and a combination headset audio jack lets you stream, listen, talk, and watch on a full battery. Because this dock is built with tomorrow in mind, the TBT3-UDC3 is compatible with most USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 laptops today and with USB4 or Thunderbolt 4 laptops of the future.
Operating System Compatibility
Thunderbolt 3 Laptop:
- PC: Windows 10 or later
- Mac: macOS High Sierra 10.13 or later
- PC: Windows 10 or later
- Mac: macOS Sierra 10.12 or later
Note: Dock capabilities when used with a USB-C only host (limited functionality) result in lower display resolution and USB bandwidth.
USB-C computers that support DisplayPort 1.4 (DP 1.4) and Display Stream Compression (DSC) can operate at higher resolutions. Please consult your manufacturer to confirm your computer supports DP 1.4.
When connected to Thunderbolt 3 Windows or Intel-based Mac systems:
- Drive up to two 4096x2160 @ 60Hz displays via a combination of HDMI and DisplayPort (or second HDMI using included DisplayPort to HDMI adapter)
- Connect bandwidth-heavy peripherals to rear USB (10Gbps) port and two rear USB-C (10Gbps) ports
- Connect USB peripherals to two front USB 3.0 (5Gbps) ports
When connected to a compatible USB-C only Windows (MFDP) or Mac or M1-based Mac system:
- Drive up to two extended displays up to 1920x1080 @ 60Hz displays via DisplayPort or HDMI
- Drive a single display at up to 4096x2160 @ 30Hz via DisplayPort or HDMI
- Intel-based Macs: Drive up to two 4096 x 2160 @ 30Hz mirrored displays via DisplayPort or HDMI
Apple M1 Macs: Drive a single display at up to 4K via DisplayPort or HDMI
- Two displays are not supported due to M1 limitations. For dock options with support for 2+ monitors, please refer to UD-3900PDZ
We get it. You've got a lot of choice when it comes to online retailers. Unlike some of the larger stores you find online, we truly care about helping you. Here's why we think you should shop with us at Dynamic Setups.
But first, you should definitely hear from our customers on our reviews page (in progress to add).
- Free Shipping in USA for orders over $199, and no extra charges. Ever.
- 15-Day Easy Returns. Not happy with your product, we'll take it back no questions asked.
- Great Service. We pride ourselves on the best customer service, anywhere.
- Your Satisfaction Guaranteed. We handpick our products for quality, we know you'll love them. But if there is ever something wrong, we'll fix it.
- Product Authenticity. Dynamic Setups purchases products directly from our industry leading distributors and manufacturers. It goes through high quality inspections to make sure you get the authentic product brands.
- Online Ordering. Dynamic Setup offers a flexible and powerful product searching, an easy-to-use interface, and many more resources. Over time we continue to add more features, to provide an even better online experience. If you have any suggestions after trying, let us know!
- Product Research. We’re completely immersed in and truly invest ourselves in understanding our products. We read every article, we know every product, and we have the empathy to put ourselves in your shoes. We want to help as best as we can!
- Small Business: We’re a small team, and we're all genuinely passionate about the benefits of making lives better by helping people find the right setup for their needs. You can read our story here.