Shipping is FREE on all orders over $199 to customers within the US.
We don't want to mess around with fine print and extra charges, we like things to be simple and easy.
Want to know about our Returns Policy? Read more here.
Most of items ships within 1-3 days, and generally gets to you within 7-14 days. Shipping is free in the US on all orders over $199. We typically use FEDEX or UPS ground shipping. Large items would require freight shipping. They will reach out to you to schedule a time to deliver. If any issues with your deliveries, please reach out to us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org.
General Shipping Information
- Varies depending on the product and size of your order. Some items may ship within 24 hours, while others may take longer. In general, if your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card it will ship from our distributor warehouse within three business days from the date of your order.
- Different items may ship from different warehouses and could arrive to you on different days. If an item on your order is backordered, that item will ship separately from any item that is in stock.
- We follow the standard shipping provided by each of our vendors which are likely different. Nevertheless, we expect all orders to take between 7-14 days to get to you.
- Please note that the majority of freight companies operate only Monday to Friday.
- As soon as you place your order you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase.
- As soon as we receive your order, we automatically check to confirm that your order is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on back-order or unavailable we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail to see if alternate arrangements can be made.
- Order tracking: We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you have any questions, please feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com. If your tracking number doesn't provide results, please wait a few hours for the shipping carrier to update the status and then check again
- Shipping is free throughout the US on all orders over $199.
- Most orders ship via FedEx or UPS Ground, however very large items or bulk orders will ship via a Freight Carrier. Small items may ship via United States Postal Service (USPS)
- Shipping to P.O. Boxes is NOT available.
- *NOTE: The delivery service does not include set up nor assembly of items, nor removal of packaging materials (unless otherwise specified or special delivery is arranged).
- Please note that larger orders that require freight shipment may take an extra day to process and prepare for shipment.
- Our FedEx shipments do not require a signature for delivery, unless noted otherwise
- Items may be shipped in multiple boxes and therefore delivered to you in different boxes and at different times. Overtime, we will look to improve our logistics.
- Shipments may be delayed for the following reasons:
- We are experiencing a high volume of orders
- One or more products purchased is on back-order
- In the case of a significant shipping delay with your order, our sales representatives will contact you via email or telephone as soon as we are aware
- The freight carrier will then contact you via the phone number you provided at the time of your purchase to schedule a desired delivery appointment. NOTE: They will not deliver your item until an appointment has been scheduled with you first.
- Important Delivery Info: Freight delivery means curbside delivery ONLY. This means delivery drivers will deliver the item at the end of your driveway, and at their own discretion MAY help move the item up your driveway or into the garage but are not required to do so. Some products might be too big. The ask is that you assist the driver in offloading each box in your delivery. It is advised to have extra help on your delivery day if you cannot accept the item on your own.
- The freight carrier will call you directly to schedule your delivery
- Your freight order will be delivered to your company's loading dock or to your home's curb. If you need your order brought inside and the pallet removed, we do not yet offer White Glove Delivery & Installation, but you check our recommendations here.
- The delivery must be received by you, or someone over 18 years of age authorized by you to inspect the shipment and sign the driver's paperwork
Over 99% of deliveries have no external or internal damage and are signed for without a problem. For your protection, we ask that you please inspect your packages following these guidelines:
If you authorize the freight company to leave freight without a signature, dynamicsetups.com cannot be held liable for any damages or missing pieces. Leaving a note is the same as signing for your products in good condition.
Take a photo and note it on the bill when you sign if the box has holes or tears. Thorough give a visual inspection of the package before signing the delivery.
If there is no damage noted on the Bill of Lading Receipt, then we cannot prove that the damage occurred during shipping and the freight company is thereby released from all responsibility.
However, if you notice damage to the item after you open the box, email us with pictures immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ensure that the pallet/piece count on the delivery receipt matches the number of pallets/pieces you receive.
If a pallet(s) or piece(s) is missing:
- Note this on the delivery receipt before you sign. Example: “Received 4 of 5 pieces”
- Email us at email@example.com immediately to let us know you are missing pallets/pieces. We will coordinate with the shipping company to locate the missing pallets/pieces or replace them.
- Inspect the packaging for external damage.
If you notice exterior damage:
- Open the box and inspect for concealed damage before signing the delivery receipt.
If you notice external damage and the delivery driver will not allow you inspect the inside of the package or the driver will not let you note “damaged” on the delivery receipt, email us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Note any damages to the packaging or products on the delivery receipt by specifically writing the word “Damaged” before signing.
PLEASE NOTE: Signing your delivery receipt without noting any damages legally states that you have received your freight in good condition.
We currently do not support international shipments, however if you are interested in making an international purchase, please reach out for a custom quote here. We will do some homework and get back to you. Please note: Due to the extremely wide variety of product dimensions, we will provide a special shipping price quote for you on request. If you are happy with our shipping quote, we will prepare an order and payment though our secure online payment gateway.
- Please be aware that our products are made specifically for the US market. This means that they require a110V electrical system to function correctly.
- Our products have generally not been certified for use with other countries electrical safety standards, but all of our products are certified to US standards
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage, you should make note of it when signing for delivery or do not agree to accept the delivery.
If you decide to accept delivery amid concerns about the condition of the packing or the contents, you must promptly document any damage using pictures taken with a smartphone or other camera device.
If your item(s) arrive damaged, please send photos to email@example.com, visit our Returns page and make your return claim online.
Expedited Shipping: Need Your Order Delivered Even Faster?
If you're in a hurry, we can ship your items sooner through next-day or 2nd-day shipping. Please email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know and we can update the order if you have already ordered. See if shipping options are available at checkout. Please note, expedited shipping reduces the transit time of your order, but it does not reduce the lead time to prepare and ship your order.
For orders shipped to the wrong address due to a customer inputting the incorrect address, the customer must cover the cost of ordering replacement items so please be extremely careful when entering your shipping address.
I ordered 2+ items, but only received one... where's my order?
Since we have a large assortment of products, they may be shipped separately. You may receive one item before the next. So don't worry, if you don't receive all of your items at once…they are on the way.